At Yogti we always try to source our products at their origin, Ensuring a first grade quality.
It’s rich in several medium-chain fatty acids that can have powerful effects on your metabolism.
Fractionated coconut oil is made from coconut oil and mainly consists of two medium-chain fatty acids.
Yogti recommended all-natural carrier oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, is a feather-light emollient that softens and hydrates dry skin while increasing essential oil distribution. Unlike other vegetable carrier oils, Fractionated Coconut Oil leaves skin feeling silky and smooth without a greasy aftereffect. Fractionated Coconut Oil readily absorbs into the skin and is soluble with all essential oils. Because Fractionated Coconut Oil is colorless and odorless, it is perfect for blending with essential oils as it preserves and maintains their original fragrance and benefits. This carrier oil is ideal for dry or troubled skin and provides a soothing topical barrier without clogging pores. Fractionated Coconut Oil should be used when applying strong essential oils topically to help reduce skin sensitivity.
Fractionated coconut oil and MCT oil benefits are widely promoted online and in the media. In a review of MCT oil products, the Therapeutic Research Center Natural Medicine Database evaluated the science behind its many purported health benefits.
They found that is possibly effective for:
- Muscle and fat loss in cancer patients
- Treatment of seizures
- Treatment of a digestive disorder called Waldmann disease
They found this it is possibly ineffective for:
- Aids-related weight loss
- Enhancing exercise performance
- Fractionated coconut oil: This oil is mainly used for various household and personal care purposes, such as a moisturizer, hair conditioner, and massage oil.
- MCT oil: It’s often used as a dietary supplement, with 1–3 tablespoons per day being a common dosage recommendation.
- Liquid coconut oil: This oil is advertised as an edible cooking oil.
Ultimately, these are the same product that has been marketed for different consumer uses.