Yogti’s Vegetable Glycerine is a Kosher product derived from palm, and it is GMO-free and allergen-free. Glycerine is the result of a sophisticated extraction method called hydrolysis. This system is based on the fats and oils of a raw product (typically palm or coconut) that are then split into crude glycerol fats, under the combined action of water, temperature and pressure. These temperatures can exceed 400 degrees and the material is usually kept under pressure for 20-30 minutes. What is actually occurring is a sort of counter-flow where the water absorbs glycerol from the fatty acid phase of the oil production. After this phase this glycerol is isolated and further distilled to give buyers a standard 99% Glycerine product (our Yogti variety is minimum 99.7%).
Yogti’s Vegetable Glycerine is a clear, colorless, and odorless viscous liquid. It is used as an agent in cosmetics, toothpaste, shampoos, soaps, herbal remedies, pharmaceuticals, and other household items. Because it is soluble in both, water and alcohol, its versatility is a major benefactor in its purported growth and popularity within the manufacturing sector. It is invaluable as a natural source ingredient with emollient-like properties which can smooth and soften the skin and it assists the skin surface to retain moisture. This helps to explain why it is one of the most popular cosmetic additives used today.
About Us: YOGTI is a Canadian Brand located in Ontario. We deliver highest quality products with 100% customer satisfaction. For wholesale prices, discounts, safety tips visit our website www.yogti.ca
Yogti Vegetable Glycerin
Our Vegetable Glycerin is a Kosher product derived from palm. Glycerin is a clear, colorless, and odorless viscous liquid. It is used as an agent in cosmetics, toothpaste, shampoos, soaps, herbal remedies, pharmaceuticals, and other household items.
- Hypoallergenic and easily soluble in water
- Moisturizes and Cleanses skin
- Rejuvenates the skin cells
- Anti-aging effect
- Enhances skin softness
- Tones skin
- Clears blackheads and pigmentation from skin
Yogti is a Canadian Brand located in Ontario. We deliver high quality products. For wholesale prices, discounts, safety tips visit our website.
- To sustain skin Add glycerin to your everyday moisturizer and use daily.
- To inhibit wrinkles Mix together an egg white, a teaspoon of honey and teaspoon of Glycerin. Apply on face. Wash off after 20 minutes.
- To remove acne Combine a tablespoon of glycerin, half tablespoon of Borax powder, half tablespoon of camphor, cup of distilled water in a bowl. Put on face. Wash off with first lukewarm water, then rinse again with cold water.
- To Hydrate and Soften Hair Mix comparable quantities of water & vegetable glycerin and a few drops of the essential oil you use. Shake & spray on hair while damp. Leave it in.
- To Strengthen and Brighten Hair Combine together a tablespoon of castor oil, a teaspoon of glycerin and a teaspoon of cider vinegar. Apply on hair roots and massage in. Wash off with a tepid shampoo in half an hour.
A proper moisturizer is the key element to prevent or heal cracks feet.
- Soak your feet in lukewarm water mixed with soap for 5 minutes.
- Scrub your feet using a loofah to get rid of the dead skin, then pat dry.
- Apply glycerin on the heels and massage gently for a few minutes.
- Put on a pair of clean socks and leave it on overnight.
- Rinse your feet the next morning.
- Repeat this every day for effective results.
Soft and Supple Lips
Whether you have chapped or dry lips, glycerin is the secret ingredient to enjoy soft and supple lips.
- Mix glycerin and rose water in equal amounts. Apply this mixture to your lips, a few times a day to keep them moisturized.
- Alternatively, mix lemon juice, honey and glycerin in equal amounts. Apply the mixture on your lips before going to bed each night to maintain soft and pink lips.
Hydrating Face Moisturizer
Our quality vegetable glycerin has a variety of excellent uses on the skin. Its powerful moisturizing properties make it suitable for general skin care by keeping your skin looking young and feeling moist.
Face Oil Control
Our Glycerin can improve and protect oily skin by filling up the intercellular matrix. Glycerin holds perfect amount of moisture required to hydrate oily skin without imparting any greasiness.
Glycerin lessens the size of your pores and works as an excellent toner, especially for oily skin.
The deep-layer moisturizing power of our glycerol helps with various symptoms of aging. Aside from minimizing the appearance of wrinkles, it also diminish blemishes and maintain the elasticity of skin, which are some of the most common side effects of the aging process.