Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Yogti Organic Turmeric Powder 1lb
- Our turmeric is all natural, non-irradiated. Our high purity powder has a great taste, powerful anti-inflammatory effects and antioxidant properties The most active ingredient in turmeric is Curcumin
- Certified Organic and Easy to Use! This bright yellow powder has a warm aroma and gingery/peppery taste making it an excellent addition to Indian, Moroccan, Asian, and Middle Eastern dishes
- Right from the source: Our organic turmeric powder is hand selected from small sustainable farmers to provide a truly exquisite powder to your front door.
- Contains 3-4% curcumin content, easily absorbed
- All natural, no artificial flavors or preservatives, Non-GMO & More
One of the most easily recognizable spices used in middle eastern cuisine, turmeric (Curcumas longa) has a slightly bitter, warm taste. A close relation to ginger, the turmeric shrub is primarily cultivated in southeast Asia and parts of Africa. It is often used as part of food seasonings for spicy curries and pungent mustards. Like other strong organic spices, turmeric is typically used in a ground form for culinary purposes.
There are no reviews yet.