Maximum potency with reduced itchiness: Yogti Magnesium Oil has been specially formulated to minimize irritation to the skin and reduce the level of itching commonly associated with transdermal magnesium Oil.
YOGTI Magnesium Flakes
WHY YOGTI MAGNESIUM FLAKES?
- Yogti magnesium flakes are dry flakes of magnesium chloride hexadyrate and other trace minerals, in a convenient and economical form for utilization in baths and foot soaks.
- Yogti magnesium flakes are approximately 47% magnesium chloride by weight.
- It is affordable yet best quality.
WHY YOGTI MAGNESIUM FLAKES?
Who Needs Yogti Magnesium Flakes?
Yogti Magnesium is used in the process of metabolism. The body consumes mega amounts especially when under stress of any kind. This means athletes can become very prone to magnesium deficiency. Hyperkalaemia, excessive calcium depositing in the soft tissue, ligaments and joints, is a typical sign of magnesium deficiency, as are cramping and restless legs.
A NECESSARY NUTRIENT:
- ENERGY, CARDIOVASCULAR FUNCTION and CELLULAR REPRODUCTION
- STRONG BONES and TEETH
- RADIANT SKIN, BALANCED HORMONES
- HEALTHY NERVOUS SYSTEM, and RELAXED BODY AND MIND
- Refreshes, Rejuvenates, Relaxes, Soothes
Where Do Yogti Magnesium Bath Flakes Come From?
Yogti magnesium flakes are extracted from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed in Europe, 1600 to 2000 meters deep in the interior of the Earth. Well protected for the last 250 million years, they are the most pure magnesium flakes in the world.
- One of the the most Bio- Available Compound
- USE AS TOPICAL APPLICATION
- Natural approach to physical therapy using water and minerals.
- Promotes healing– increases circulation, encourages detox and eases stress.
USEFUL TIPS FOR HOW TO USE FOR THR FIRST-TIME:
Portion of Magnesium Flakes:
- Dissolve 1-3 cups of the magnesium flakes into a warm footbath or full tub bath, and soak for 30 minutes or longer.
- Temperature of the water should be warm, but not hot. Hot water causes the skin to eliminate rather than absorb.
- Temperature of the water should be 101-103oF (39oC). Soak for 30 minutes or more.
For Bath and Foot Soak:
- Following bath, rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- For foot soaks, dissolve up to 3 cups. For body soaks, dissolve up to 6 cups.
- Dissolve up to 8lbs of magnesium flakes in a full tub bath for intense applications.
20 Minutes, 2-3x a Week in The Bath – Or As A Foot Soak Will Help With:
- Headaches, migraines, and neck tension
- Fibromyalgia, arthritis, PMS, and cramps
- Tight muscles, tension, anxiety, and stress
- Restful sleep, restless legs, and insomnia
- Skin irritation, psoriasis, and eczema
- Detoxification, energy production, and magnesium deficiency
- Sore feet & dry feet
- Fungal conditions
- General relaxation