YOGTI Himalayan Salt is harvested from the heart of the Himalayan Mountains. Formed over the last 250 million years, it is considered the purest salt in the world as it is virtually free of pollutants and toxins.
Himalayan Salt is different from any other salt found on the planet. Its beautiful color ranging from pink to light red occurs naturally due to this rock salts unique mineral composition. When examined under a microscope, the crystals within the salt form gorgeously perfect geometric patterns.
Please store it in a dry place
Yogti Himalayan Pink Salt Coarse
84 Essential Trace Minerals Salt
Yogti Himalayn salt is unprocessed, unrefined, and sourced directly from the Himalayas, our Himalayan Pink Salt boasts endless health benefits whether you use it to season your food, detoxify your skin, or to stay hydrated. Your body needs sodium to function properly. But unlike ordinary table salt.
- Our Himalayan Pink Salt contains 84 trace minerals (including potassium, calcium, iron, and magnesium) which play a role in everything from improving sleep to flushing out toxins.
- 100% Natural Pink Salt and Certified
- Enhance the overall health
- Tastes Great
- Best Sea Salt substitution
- Filled with trace elements and minerals
- Better than Table Salt
- Makes Diet Healthier
Yogti is a Canadian Brand located in Ontario. We deliver high quality products. For wholesale prices, discounts, safety tips visit our website.
- Origin of the Product – Pakistan
84 Essential Trace Minerals
- Yogti Himalayan Pink Salt contains over 80 essential minerals and trace elements used by the body for maintaining good health and well-being.
- The minerals in present in the salt may help with promoting hydration, maintaining electrolyte balance, assisting metabolism and lowering blood pressure.
- Our 100% pure Himalayan Pink Salt is the perfect addition to any meal!
- Yogti Pink Himalayan salt is great for seasoning meats, grilled vegetables, a variety of salads (such as pasta, egg or potato salads), soups & stews and blends well into recipes when baking.
Makes Diet Healthier
- Using Ancient Science Himalayan Pink Salt in will definitely add more nutrients to your dishes, soups, salads cakes, pastries and bread.
- Apart from this,Yogti Himalayan Pink Salt brings out the flavors in your cooking and baking.
Better than Table Salt
- Unlike regular table salt, these pink salt crystals are naturally hand-mined, washed, sun-dried, and stone ground with great care.
- With all the technical processes that table salt goes through it loses all the healthy minerals in it. Table salt also has more sodium chloride than Pink Salt
Shower and Bath
To make the perfect Himalayan salt bath:
- Mix between 2 to 3 cups of salt (120 to 150 gm) in a tub full of hot water. Gently swirl the salts in water until they dissolve. Soak for 10 to 40 minutes for a therapeutic spa treatment. Breathe in the steam to invigorate your senses and clear nasal passages. Let the salt minerals relax cramped muscles and heal skin cells naturally.
- Please note: Due to the unique composition of minerals Himalayan salts may take longer than usual to dissolve in water.
Grinder Ready Coarse Grain
- Yogti Himalayan pink salt is in ready to be ground Coarse Grain.
Create a Salt Scrub
- Not only can you make a bath salt, but you can create your own salt scrub as well.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt in your body wash or bath serum. Add the oil of your choice to obtain a gel consistency.
- You can even add essential oils for additional aromas or therapeutic properties. Use this scrub on your hands or your entire body for an exfoliating scrub.
The Ultimate Sleep Solution
This simple, 2 ingredient solution is your key to getting a great nights sleep. It will help your body relax and regroup from the day and prepare itself for the next morning. All you need is:
- 5 teaspoons of organic raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan sea salt
Mix these two ingredients together and store it in a glass jar. You can make as much or as little as you want, but a 5:1 ratio works the best. Just put a little bit of this mixture under your tongue every night before you go to sleep and let it dissolve naturally.
Himalayan Salt Scrub
- 1 cup finely ground Himalayan salt, 1 T coconut oil, 2 T sweet almond oil, 1 T castile soap
- 20 drops grapefruit essential oil
- 2 drops peppermint essential oil
- In a small glass bowl add the coconut oil, essential oils, and sweet almond oil. Mash it all together with a fork or rubber spatula. Add in the castile soap, and the Himalayan salt. Store your Himalayan salt scrub in an 8 oz glass jar. To use, rub all over your body to cleanse and exfoliate, then rinse off.
- Since this product is made with oil, be careful when using it in the shower as it can make the floor slippery.
- Some aromatherapists consider grapefruit essential oil to be phototoxic, which means it can cause sun sensitivity if left on. There shouldn’t be a concern since the product is washed off, but if you are sensitive to sun or going out in the sun right away, use caution.
Pan-Roasted Red Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 unpeeled red potatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Yogti Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Add 1T olive oil in pan, Add potatoes; cook, stirring minimally, until potatoes are golden brown, 5 to 10 minutes. Drain excess fat.
- Combine parsley, salt, and white pepper in a bowl; toss over cooked potatoes to coat evenly.
Simple Tomato & Mozzarella Salad
- Arrange a layer of your favourite baby leaf salad on a serving plate.
- Finely slice one red onion (a mandolin slicer makes short work of this) and arrange over the top of the salad.
- Slice vine-ripened room temperature tomatoes into 0.5-centimetre slices and arrange in a single layer across the top of the red onion. I’ve used cherry tomatoes, but you can use any variety. Mixed colour heirloom tomatoes make for a colourful dish.
- Tear a ball of fresh buffalo mozzarella into pieces and arrange over the top.
- Mix together equal parts good quality olive oil and balsamic vinegar of Modena, seasoning well with Himalayan organic garlic seasoning salt. Shake to combine and drizzle over the salad. You can also use regular Himalayan pink crystal salt and finely chop a clove (or two) of fresh garlic, sprinkling it over the top at this stage.
- Finish off with some freshly torn basil, a generous grinding of fresh black pepper and some more Himalayan organic garlic seasoning salt.