OGTI Ghee is a premium cooking oil celebrated for its taste, nutritional benefits, and medicinal qualities?it is unlike any other ghee on the market today. Our Ghee is hand-crafted over an open flame and made in small batches, ensuring you will always get the freshest Ghee. With an uncompromised commitment to quality and an obsessive attention to detail, we guarantee you won’t find a more pure, better tasting Ghee. Ghee is the complete distillation of butter the end result of a long, slow, careful clarification process that nearly removes all the moisture, lactose and casein, making it completely shelf stable AND a perfect choice for people who are lactose intolerant. The difference between Ghee and clarified butter lies in their flavor and shelf stability: Ghee is superior on both counts Ayurveda recognizes ghee as an essential part of a balanced diet and is considered to be the very best oil one can eat. It has been used for centuries as a digestive and elimination aid, for energy, sexual vitality, skin and eye health, as a lubricant for the joints and for alkalizing the blood. Comprised of full spectrum short-, medium-, and long-chain fatty acids, our Ghee contains Omega 3 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids along with vitamins A, D, E and K. Our Ghee is one of the highest natural sources of CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) because we use only the highest quality butter of pastured cows. Our golden Ghee has a delicious caramelized and nutty taste that will enhance the flavor of any culinary creation. Substitute our Ghee for olive oil, butter or vegetable oil in or on anything from soups, potatoes, rice and vegetables, with eggs, pancakes, oatmeal, smoothies or popcorn the possibilities are truly endless. Try it you will love it!
Yogti Turmeric Grass-Fed Ghee
DELICIOUS | BUTTERY | VIBRANT
Yogti Turmeric Ghee?is thoughtfully produced in the traditional Ayurvedic method by slowly heating grass-fed butter over an open flame, carefully removing the moisture and milk solids resulting in pure, clarified butterfat that preserves only the best parts of butter. This process removes nearly all casein and lactose.
- Natural rich and buttery flavor
- Medicinal Qualities
- Perfect for cooking,
- No Refrigeration Required
Yogti is a Canadian Brand located in Ontario. We deliver high quality products. For wholesale prices, discounts, safety tips visit our website.
How to use Yogti Turmeric Ghee
- Stir into hot bone broth.
- Enjoy Paleo Butter Coffee with an extra kick of turmeric.
- Rub a spoonful poultry. Grill and season to taste.
- Stir into hot rice or quinoa.
- Stir into hot tea with added milk and honey.
- Scramble eggs and tomatoes. Serve as is or wrapped in a tortilla with avocado slices.
- Saut? vegetables such as leafy greens, cabbage, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower.
- Stir a spoonful into simmering pasta sauce.
- Stir into hot milk that has been blended with dates, coconut, and cardamom.
For best results, store at room temperature. Keep clean and dry, and use within 2-3 months.
Good Source Of Energy
- Our Ghee contains Omega 3 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids along with vitamins A, D, E and K.
- It is not just for its taste but for its energy boosting properties too.
Great for Cooking
- Our Ghee makes a great cooking oil for almost any type of food by any method.It can handle heat up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (232 Celsius) and imparts a rich, buttery flavor.
- Our Ghee is rich in butyric acid, a short-chain fatty acid. Intestinal bacteria convert fibers into butyric acids and then use them for energy and intestinal-wall support
Good For Heart
- Much like all fats, ghee too has been guilty of raising cholesterol levels. But contrary to popular belief, ghee is in fact a much safer bet to invest in for heart health as compared to refined oil.
Is ghee dairy?
- Many people can?t tolerate dairy, but they are able to consume ghee. Casein and lactose are removed during the making of ghee
- Unless a person is very sensitive, consuming ghee is safe for those with dairy issues, unlike butter. It is batch-tested Gluten-Free.
How to Make a Turmeric Latte
Healthy and Delicious
Shopping List?1 tablespoon Yogti Turmeric ghee 1/2 tablespoon grated fresh or ground turmeric 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger ? teaspoon freshly ground black pepper ? teaspoon ground cinnamon 1 tablespoon honey 4 cups unsweetened almond milk ? teaspoon Aleppo chile flakes,?optional
Make the lattes
- In a medium sauce pot over medium heat, combine the ghee, turmeric, ginger, black pepper, and cinnamon and cook, whisking constantly, until the ghee is melted and the spices are blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Whisk in the honey and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Whisk in the almond milk, bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook, whisking occasionally, until the flavors have developed and the milk is piping hot, 4 to 5 minutes.
Serve: Strain into individual cups and garnish with as much Aleppo chile as you like.
Tip:?Refrigerate any leftover latte to reheat or serve chilled over ice.