Yogti Ghee Himalyan pink salt 400g
- 100% GRASS-FED, CLARIFIED BUTTERFAT: Yogti Ghee is thoughtfully produced in the traditional Ayurvedic method by slowly heating grass-fed butter over an open flame, carefully removing the moisture and milk solids resulting in pure, clarified butterfat that preserves only the best parts of butter. This process removes nearly all casein and lactose.
- VIBRANT, DELICIOUS BUTTERY TASTE: Yogti Ghee features a natural rich and buttery flavor that enhances a wide variety of foods and beverages. As versatile as it is delicious, try it drizzled over any food to upgrade your meal and power your day.
- DIET FRIENDLY – Our grass fed ghee is a suitable food for many diets including Ayurvedic, Whole 30, Paleo, Gluten Free, and FODMAP.
- HIGH SMOKE POINT- This means our grass fed ghee is perfect for cooking, saut?ing, and baking because it burns at a higher temperature than other cooking oils.
- Flavored ? We have carefully sprinkled mineral rich fine-ground Himalayan Pink Salt
YOGTI Ghee is a premium cooking oil celebrated for its taste, nutritional benefits, and medicinal qualities it is unlike any other ghee on the market today. Our Ghee is hand-crafted over an open flame and made in small batches, ensuring you will always get the freshest Ghee. With an uncompromised commitment to quality and an obsessive attention to detail, we guarantee you won’t find a more pure, better tasting Ghee. Ghee is the complete distillation of butter the end result of a long, slow, careful clarification process that nearly removes all the moisture, lactose and casein, making it completely shelf stable AND a perfect choice for people who are lactose intolerant. The difference between Ghee and clarified butter lies in their flavor and shelf stability: Ghee is superior on both counts Ayurveda recognizes ghee as an essential part of a balanced diet and is considered to be the very best oil one can eat. It has been used for centuries as a digestive and elimination aid, for energy, sexual vitality, skin and eye health, as a lubricant for the joints and for alkalizing the blood. Comprised of full spectrum short-, medium-, and long-chain fatty acids, our Ghee contains Omega 3 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids along with vitamins A, D, E and K. Our Ghee is one of the highest natural sources of CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) because we use only the highest quality butter of pastured cows. Our golden Ghee has a delicious caramelized and nutty taste that will enhance the flavor of any culinary creation. Substitute our Ghee for olive oil, butter or vegetable oil in or on anything from soups, potatoes, rice and vegetables, with eggs, pancakes, oatmeal, smoothies or popcorn the possibilities are truly endless. Try it you will love it!
Yogti Himalayan Pink Salt Grass-Fed Ghee
DELICIOUS | BUTTERY | VIBRANT
Yogti Himalayan Pink Salt Ghee is thoughtfully produced in the traditional Ayurvedic method by slowly heating grass-fed butter over an open flame, carefully removing the moisture and milk solids resulting in pure, clarified butterfat that preserves only the best parts of butter. This process removes nearly all casein and lactose.
- Natural rich and buttery flavor
- Medicinal Qualities
- Perfect for cooking,
- No Refrigeration Required
Yogti is a Canadian Brand located in Ontario. We deliver high quality products. For wholesale prices, discounts, safety tips visit our website.
Several ways to use it:
- Make it your primary cooking fat for sauting
- Swap it for butter for spreading on baked goods
- Toss steamed vegetables with ghee and sea salt
- Use it in any recipe that calls for cooking oil
- Use it in place of coconut oil or palm oil for baking
- If roasting vegetables, you can melt ghee and then drizzle it on like olive oil before bakingnal ways to use it
For best results, store at room temperature. Keep clean and dry, and use within 2-3 months.
Stovetop popcorn with Yogti Himalayan Pink Salt Ghee
Delicious and Crunchy
- An easy and fun snack with an added dose of healthy fats from Yogti Himalayan Pink Salt Ghee
- cup organic popcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoons HANAH Vechur Ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Himalayan Pink Salt
- Our Ghee contains 84+ essential minerals which are good for the health
- Take a large heavy bottomed pot, and melt the Ghee in it.
- Add the popcorn kernels in, give a shake and then cover with a lid
- Popping will begin and once it slows down (2+ seconds between pops), remove from heat and add sea salt.
- Mix and drizzle with some more Ghee as desired to taste, and any other add-in ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!
Good Source Of Energy
- Our Ghee contains Omega 3 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids along with vitamins A, D, E and K.
- It is not just for its taste but for its energy boosting properties too.
Great for Cooking
- Ghee makes a great cooking oil for almost any type of food by any method.It can handle heat up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (232 Celsius) and imparts a rich, buttery flavor.
Support Healthy Digestive Tract
- Our Ghee is rich in butyric acid, a short-chain fatty acid. Intestinal bacteria convert fibers into butyric acids and then use them for energy and intestinal-wall support.
Good For Heart
- Much like all fats, ghee too has been guilty of raising cholesterol levels. But contrary to popular belief, ghee is in fact a much safer bet to invest in for heart health as compared to refined oil.
Is ghee dairy?
- Many people can’t tolerate dairy, but they are able to consume ghee. Casein and lactose are removed during the making of ghee
- Unless a person is very sensitive, consuming ghee is safe for those with dairy issues, unlike butter. It is batch-tested Gluten-Free.
There are no reviews yet.