Yogti Fractionated Coconut Oil 8oz
- Use it for dry skin, as a carrier oil for essential oils, for massage therapy, or as a base for handmade skin care products. Yogti Liquid Coconut Oil can also help to soften dry, damaged hair as well as add a healthy shine.
- Yogti Liquid Fractionated Coconut Oil For Skin – There are countless health benefits of using this oil topically to your skin. Scientists have figured out that this oil contains a unique combination of fatty acids with powerful medicinal properties that feed and moisturize the skin. It is light weight, provides a silky-smooth feeling for all skin types without clogging pores all while nourishing and moisturizing.
- We never add fragrance, preservatives or other additives. Pure, coconut goodness.
- Yogti Coconut Oil Use as CARRIER OIL FOR Aromatherapy ? Unlike virgin coconut oil, Yogti fractionated oil is virtually odorless and it is completely soluble with other oils and herbal extracts, which makes it a perfect base for blending different Aromatherapy oils such as Eucalyptus, Orange, Lavender, Lemongrass, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Rosemary, Frankincense, Bergamot, Clary Sage, Jasmine, Cinnamon, Grapefruit, Spearmint and many more.
- Yogti Coconut Oil For Hair Growth – Rich in antioxidants, and has antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. When used on hair, it helps improve scalp health, fights infections and fungus, supports hair growth, all while adding volume and shine without the common harmful chemicals.
- A Trusted CANADIAN brand!
AS VERSATILE AS YOU ARE – Whether as a hair tamer, body moisturizer or DIY ingredient, you’ll never run out of uses for this multi-tasking ingredient. Yogti Coconut fractionated liquid coconut oil is colorless and odorless with a smooth, non-greasy texture that’s ideal for a variety of personal care uses. Yogti Fractionated Coconut Oil is naturally a very stable oil, though we do recommend that you store the bottle out of sunlight at 65-75 degrees Fahrenheit in a dry and odor free environment to preserve it’s 24 month shelf life.
Fractionated Cocnut Oil
Yogti’s 100% pure fractionated coconut oil MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride) is not your regular cold-pressed Coconut Oil that goes solid at room temperature, though its ability as an emollient and moisturizer is the same. Our Fractionated oil have been heated as part of its processing in order to separate certain chains of fatty acids into components. This process refines, clarifies, and deodorizes the oil.
- All Natural, Non greasy and Fragrance free
- Moisturize and nourish skin
- Use as a Makeup Remover
- Use to Soften Heels and Elbows
- Heal and sooth chapped lips
- Use as Massage oil
100% Pure and Natural
At Yogti, we always try to source our products at their origin, ensuring a first-grade quality. We are committed to supporting farmers who are dedicated to the principles of sustainable and fair trade agriculture.
Yogti’s Fractionated Coconut oil is hexane free, paraben free, sulfate free, and is 100% pure and natural.
Yogti’s Fractionated Coconut Oil for Hair
The abundance of antioxidants in Yogti’s Fractionated Coconut Oil are ideal for hydrating dry, heat damaged hair. It easily penetrates the hair strands, making hair glossy and silky smooth. It can even be used as a hair conditioner in the shower. You can either add a few drops right into your regular hair conditioner, or use the fractionated coconut oil as a stand-alone hair conditioner.
How to Use
Apply to damp hair, then massage into your scalp and hair. Comb your hair to distribute the oil evenly. Put a shower cap on, tuck your hair inside, and leave the Yogti Fractionated Coconut Oil on for at least 30 minutes. Shampoo your hair and rinse with warm water.
Many cleansers on the market today are made with harsh chemicals that strip the skin of its natural oils, which often leads to skin issues such as acne and clogged pores. Yogti’s Fractionated Coconut Oil is naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and moisturizing. It is composed primarily of nourishing fatty acids and is especially high in lauric acid. It also contains vitamin E and healthy fats, which help to make skin smooth. Yogti’s Fractionated Coconut Oil hydrates skin for 24 hours and helps to improve skin elasticity and collagen production. It is also known for its anti-aging properties. Yogti Fractionated Coconut oil has anti-oxidants such as Vitamin E and Vitamin A, which help to slow down the aging process and may help to reduce the damage from free radicals and the sun. It can help to restore the skin’s natural PH levels thus leaving it silky and smooth.
Yogti Fractionated Coconut oil is also known for its relaxation benefits, especially in the form of massage. It acts as an effective moisturizer while the exotic coconut scent relaxes your senses. Because the skin easily absorbs coconut oil, it is a great choice as massage oil. A massage with our Fractionated coconut oil can also help to soothe and relax tight muscles in the body. A massage with this oil helps to promote healing, hydration and rejuvenation of the skin.
Makeup Remover – Step 1
Take a few drops into your palm and gently rub it in between your fingers
Makeup Remover – Step 2
Close your eyes and gently spread the oil over your eyelids and lashes and all around your eye area. There should be just enough oil to move your fingers around easily without tugging on your skin. You’ll feel eyeshadow and concealer come off right away. For long-wear mascara, you might need to open your eyes and use one finger to apply a bit of oil directly to your bottom lashes, and the underside of the top ones.
Makeup Remover – Step 3
Massage the oil into your skin in a circular motion all over your face to remove other makeup.
Makeup Remover – Step 4
Use a warm, wet washcloth to wipe off excess coconut oil (again, it should come off easily without any skin tugging or rubbing), then splash face with warm water