Yogti Erythritol (Fine) 3lb
- Yogti Erythritol is a natural, zero calorie sweetener, with a taste and functionality very similar to sugar. It has a clean, sweetner
- Yogti Erythritol offers a solution for both health and indulgence as a zero-calorie sweetener and low Carbs. It will add smoothness and body
- It will not affect blood sugar or insulin levels and is great for people on low-carb diets
- This is also a sweetener that won’t disappoint your dentist! Yogti Erythritol is also non-carcinogen
- It is very easy to cook with or as a simple tabletop sweetener since it has no anti-caking agents and no additives
While Yogti strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Yogti.
What is Yogti Erythritol
- Yogti Erythritol is a novel bulk Natural sweetener with a caloric value close to zero. Chemically, it is a four-carbon sugar alcohol (polyol). Yogti Erythritol is produced by microbial fermentation of a carbohydrate substrate.
Why it’s Natural?
Yogti Erythritol is a white odorless crystalline material or powder of high purity That occurs naturally in a wide variety of foods, including many fruits and mushrooms, as well as in fermented foods such as cheese, wine, beer, and soy sauce.
- 60 – 70 % as sweet as sucrose
- Adds body and mouthfeel
- Non-cariogenic and has a zero glycemic index.
- Clean sweet taste
- 100% Natural Sugar Sweetener
- No calories
- High digestive tolerance / non-laxative
Metabolic Profile:It is readily absorbed in the small intestine and is excreted unchanged. Only about 5 % of the intrinsic caloric value of Yogti Erythritol is provided to the body.
- Qualitative and quantitative synergies with intense sweeteners
- Cooling effect upon dissolution
- Heat stable up to 180?C
- No Maillard browning reaction
- Very low hygroscopicity
- Zero glycemic index
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Carbonated Soft Drinks
- Instant Drinks, Syrups
- Juice Drinks
- Sports and Energy Drinks
- Bakery,Cereals, Snacks Confectionery
- Dairy Alternatives
- Desserts, Ice Cream
- Fruit Preparations, Sweet Spreads
- Ready Meals, Instant Food
- Sauces, Dressings, Seasonings
- Soy Products
- Table Top Products
- Clinical Nutrition
- OTC, Food Supplements
- Improves tooth-friendliness
- For Diabetic and pre- diabetic patients
- Colour Cosmetics
- Hair Care
- Oral Care
- Skin Care
- Soap and Bath Products
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why YOGTI Erythritol?
It is a perfect Sugar Substitute
Is YOGTI Erythritol Keto-friendly?
Yes, our Erythritol is a great choice for Keto
From what YOGTI Erythritol is made?
Our Erythritol is made from NON-GMO Corn
What is the ratio to replace sugar?
1 and 1/3 Cup Erythritol = 1 Cup Sugar
There are no reviews yet.