Yogti Erythritol (Fine) 1lb
- Yogti Erythritol has a clean, sweet taste and is the perfect natural substitute for sugar in many applications. There’s really no need to use refined table sugar ever again.
- Because you are what you eat, Yogti has been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic foods since 1968. We’re independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
- Erythritol is found in nature and offers an intensely sweet flavor without any of the calories, and is safe for diabetics and allergy sufferers. Erythritol, discovered in the mid nineteenth century and safely used ever since, is valued for providing the sweetness of sugar without any of the adverse side-effects sometimes associated with other sugar substitutes.
- Health Garden travels the world to find the purest sources of natural sweeteners, such as Stevia, Xylitol, Erythritol and similar non-sugar sweet plant extracts which have been used for centuries by civilizations across the world.
While Yogti strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Yogti.
What is Yogti Erythritol
- Yogti Erythritol is a novel bulk Natural sweetener with a caloric value close to zero. Chemically, it is a four-carbon sugar alcohol (polyol). Yogti Erythritol is produced by microbial fermentation of a carbohydrate substrate.
Why it’s Natural?
Yogti Erythritol is a white odorless crystalline material or powder of high purity That occurs naturally in a wide variety of foods, including many fruits and mushrooms, as well as in fermented foods such as cheese, wine, beer, and soy sauce.
- 60 – 70 % as sweet as sucrose
- Adds body and mouthfeel
- Non-cariogenic and has a zero glycemic index.
- Clean sweet taste
- 100% Natural Sugar Sweetener
- No calories
- High digestive tolerance / non-laxative
Metabolic Profile:It is readily absorbed in the small intestine and is excreted unchanged. Only about 5 % of the intrinsic caloric value of Yogti Erythritol is provided to the body.
- Qualitative and quantitative synergies with intense sweeteners
- Cooling effect upon dissolution
- Heat stable up to 180?C
- No Maillard browning reaction
- Very low hygroscopicity
- Zero glycemic index
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Carbonated Soft Drinks
- Instant Drinks, Syrups
- Juice Drinks
- Sports and Energy Drinks
- Bakery,Cereals, Snacks Confectionery
- Dairy Alternatives
- Desserts, Ice Cream
- Fruit Preparations, Sweet Spreads
- Ready Meals, Instant Food
- Sauces, Dressings, Seasonings
- Soy Products
- Table Top Products
- Clinical Nutrition
- OTC, Food Supplements
- Improves tooth-friendliness
- For Diabetic and pre- diabetic patients
- Colour Cosmetics
- Hair Care
- Oral Care
- Skin Care
- Soap and Bath Products
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why YOGTI Erythritol?
It is a perfect Sugar Substitute
Is YOGTI Erythritol Keto-friendly?
Yes, our Erythritol is a great choice for Keto
From what YOGTI Erythritol is made?
Our Erythritol is made from NON-GMO Corn
What is the ratio to replace sugar?
1 and 1/3 Cup Erythritol = 1 Cup Sugar
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 30 cm|
There are no reviews yet.