Yogti Epsom Salt and the restorative qualities of essential oils so you can relax, rejuvenate and ready yourself for whatever life has in store.
Yogti Tea Tree Oil Epsom salt
Yogti Premium Quality Tea Tree Oil Epsom salt is a pure mineral compound (Magnesium Sulfate) in crystal form. Soaking in an Epsom salt bath is one of the most effective means of making the magnesium readily available which is required by your body. Our Epsom Salt dissolve easily in warm water to help soothe muscle pain, relieve aching feet, cleanse pores, and detoxify the skin.
Yogti is a Canadian Brand located in Ontario. We deliver high quality products. For wholesale prices, discounts, safety tips visit our website.
Benefits of Yogti Tea tree Epsom Salt – Anti Fungal
Fight Fungus with a Detox Foot Soak: Itching, swelling, and burning are just three of the signs that you’re struggling with a common fungal infection like athlete’s foot. But fighting these uncomfortable and even embarrassing conditions is easier than you think! Our Epsom.
Salt boasts the anti-bacterial properties of powerhouse oils like Tea Tree.
Help soak away foot fungus and bacteria and unpleasant foot odor.
Soothe tired, sore and aching feet. Relieve itchy feet. Soften hard calluses, corns, and rough heels.
- Yogti Epsom Salt, which helps ease muscle aches and pains, exfoliate dead skin cells, soothe sore feet, improve sleep, and reduce stress
- Yogti Epsom Salt and the restorative qualities of essential oils so you can relax, rejuvenate and ready yourself for whatever life has in store.
How to Use
- Pour in 2 cupfuls of Yogti Tea Tree Epsom Salt Soaking Solution under warm, running water to transform an ordinary bath into a gentle, moisturizing spa.
- Soak for 15-20 minutes.
Precautions and side effects
- Yogti Tea Tree Epsom can produce irritation and a burning sensation if its applied on open wound or sensitive skin.
- Hot or warm soaks should not be used by individuals with diabetes, except on advice of physician
- It should not be used too close to the eyes.
- For External Uses only.
- Consult a physician if irritation persists.