Yogti Epsom Salt and the restorative qualities of essential oils so you can relax, rejuvenate and ready yourself for whatever life has in store.
Yogti Lavender Epsom Salt
Yogti Premium Quality Lavender Epsom salt is a pure mineral compound (Magnesium Sulfate) in crystal form. Soaking in an Epsom salt bath is one of the most effective means of making the magnesium readily available which is required by your body. Our Epsom Salt dissolve easily in warm water to help soothe muscle pain, relieve aching feet, cleanse pores, and detoxify the skin.
Yogti is a Canadian Brand located in Ontario. We deliver high quality products. For wholesale prices, discounts, safety tips visit our website.
EXCEPTIONAL PURITY AND THERAPEUTIC VALUE
- Yogti Lavender Epsom Salt is highest quality pharmaceutical (USP) grade Magnesium Sulfate available.
- Essential lavender oil has soothing properties that are know to soothe your body.
- Contains pure, uncontaminated thermal spring salt rich with trace elements and minerals.
- Gently cleanse the skin and help support your body’s natural detoxification process.
- A blend of Lavender oil help lift the spirits and keep you balanced after a long, stress-filled day
Bath & Spa
- Dissolve 2 cups of Yogti Lavender Epsom Salt in a tub full of warm water, a few times a week, to relax sore muscles, relieve aches and pains, reduce stress, and soften dry, rough skin.
Benefits of Lavender Oil
- Lavender oil is believed to have stress relieving abilities, therefore it may be useful for treating anxiety, insomnia, depression, and restlessness.
- Take a more holistic approach to your health and soak in the soothing benefits of premium grade magnesium sulfate with all-natural lavender essential oil.
- Yogti Lavender Epsom Salt?is the perfect companion for any aromatherapy bath.
Calmness and Wellness
- Lavender essential oil offers calming and soothing properties that can help reduce stress.
Precautions and side effects
- Yogti Lavender Epsom can produce irritation and a burning sensation if its applied on open wound or sensitive skin.
- Hot or warm soaks should not be used by individuals with diabetes, except on advice of physician
- It should not be used too close to the eyes.
- For External Uses only.
- Consult a physician if irritation persists.