Yogti Epsom Salt and the restorative qualities of essential oils so you can relax, rejuvenate and ready yourself for whatever life has in store.
Yogti Epsom Salt
Quality | Reliability | Innovations
Yogti Premium Quality Epsom salt?is a pure mineral compound (Magnesium Sulfate) in crystal form. Soaking in an Epsom salt bath is one of the most effective means of making the magnesium readily available which is required by your body. Our Epsom Salt dissolve easily in warm water to help soothe muscle pain, relieve aching feet, cleanse pores, and detoxify the skin.
- Relaxing Mineral Bath
- Soothes Minor Aches
- Great For Gardening
- Exceeds United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) standards
- Available in Various Natural Flavors and Sizes
Yogti is a Canadian Brand located in Ontario. We deliver high quality products. For wholesale prices, discounts, safety tips visit our website.
Promotes Sleep and Stress Reduction
- Adequate magnesium levels are essential for sleep and stress management, likely because magnesium helps your brain produce neurotransmitters that induce sleep and reduce stress
- Magnesium may also help your body produce melatonin, a hormone that promotes sleep
Exercise Performance and Recovery
Yogti Epsom salt?baths can reduce muscle soreness and relieve cramps ? both important factors for exercise performance and recovery.
Reduces the Inflammation
- The absorption of the magnesium through the skin may boost the levels of the mineral in the body and decrease inflammation.
- Reducing inflammation may ease pain and stiffness associated with conditions, such as arthritis and gout.
Reduced Pain and Swelling
- Yogti Epsom salt?helps reduce pain and swelling
- Yogti Epsom salt?baths improves symptoms of fibromyalgia and arthritis.
Relaxing Bath Soak
For sore muscles, aches, and pain relief:
In each case, experts say taking?YOGTI Epsom Salt?is a natural home remedy.
Here?s what you do:
To make the perfect Himalayan salt bath:
- Add 2 cups of Epsom salt to the warm water (Temperature between 92F to 100F) in a standard-sized bathtub (double the Epsom salt for an over sized garden tub).
- Soak for at least 20-30 minutes.
- Dry thoroughly after the soak and then moisturize the feet.
Note:?For human use, the Epsom Salt Council recommends only Epsom salt with the USP designation.
Great for Gardening
For Healthy House Plants:
House plants are great for cleaning indoor air, for more robust house plants :
- What to do: Sprinkle a little Epsom salt on the soil in a house plant container or add a little to the water when watering. A tablespoon is usually plenty for a month or two.
For Garden Soil Prep, Grow Better Vegetables:
Magnesium in the soil helps improve plant growth. It can be added during the growing season but we see the best results when we mix it into the soil too.
- What to do: Add a bag or two of Epsom salt to the soil and till in to replenish soil magnesium levels.
Beauty uses of Epsom salt
Yogti Epsom salt as Hair Volumizer:
- Combine equal parts warm conditioner and Epsom salt.
- Work the mixture through your hair and leave for 20 minutes. and, Rinse it.
As a Facial Wash:
- Mix 1/2 tsp of Epsom salt into cleansing cream for deep-pore cleansing.
- Massage on skin, rinse with cool water and pat dry.
As an Exfoliator:
- Place Epsom salt in your hand.
- Dampen it and massage it into your skin. You can also try this with wet skin after showering.
DIY of Yogti Epsom Salt : Pedicure soak
- Before a home pedicure, soak in a foot bath with a couple tablespoons of Epsom salt and white vinegar.
- This mixture softens rough skin and gets feet clean and smooth.
Relaxing Lavender Oatmeal Bath
- 1 cup Epsom salt, ? cup dried lavender flowers, ? cup oatmeal (whole oats)
- Place the lavender and oatmeal in a food processor or blender and process on high until you have a fine mixture that resembles whole grain flour.
- In a bowl, stir the lavender-oatmeal mixture with Epsom salt, and pour into a clean, dry container.
Add half a cup to your bath as you fill the tub. Soak for 15 to 20 minutes.
Super Muscle Soothing Salts
- 1 cup Epsom salt, ? cup sea salt
- ? cup baking soda
- Mix all ingredients and pour into a clean container.
Pour the salts under running water as you fill your bath. Allow the salts to dissolve.
Warming Mustard Bath
- 1 cup Epsom salt, 2 tablespoons powdered mustard
- 2 drops rosemary essential oil and eucalyptus essential oil
- Mix ingredients and pour into a clean, dry container.
Add a quarter cup to the bath under running water.
- Be sure to purchase Epsom salts and foot soaks intended for human use.
- For most people, an Epsom bath foot soak is safe. But there are a few instances when it is best to talk to a healthcare provider before using.
- Contact your doctor if you experience signs of an allergic reaction or other serious side effects.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.