YOGTI Himalayan Salt is harvested from the heart of the Himalayan Mountains. Formed over the last 250 million years, it is considered the purest salt in the world as it is virtually free of pollutants and toxins.
Himalayan Salt is different from any other salt found on the planet. Its beautiful color ranging from pink to light red occurs naturally due to this rock salt’s unique mineral composition. When examined under a microscope, the crystals within the salt form gorgeously perfect geometric patterns.
Please store it in a dry place
YOGTI Citric Acid
From Nature to Ingredients
Yogti Citric acid is a natural occurring fruit acid, produced commercially by microbial fermentation of a carbohydrate substrate. Citric acid is the most widely used acid and pH-control agent in foods, beverages, pharmaceuticals and technical applications.
Yogti Citric Acid meets the monograph specifications of major world codex and pharmacopoeia standards including the USP, FCC, BP, EP, DAB and FAO/WHO
- Premium Food Grade Quality
- Provides tartness, modifies sweetness, enhances flavors
- Adjusts pH, acts as a mild preservative
- Offers buffering and is a sequestrant
- Chemically and microbiologically stable
- Fully biodegradable
- Resealable pouch
Fine Granular Anhydrous Citric Acid
Yogti Citric Acid Anhydrous occurs as colorless crystals or as white, crystalline powder with a strongly acidic taste. It is very soluble in water, freely soluble in ethanol (96 %) and sparingly soluble in ether.
Yogti Citric acid anhydrous is non-toxic and has a low reactivity. It is chemically stable if stored at ambient temperatures. Our Citric acid anhydrous is fully biodegradable and can be disposed of with regular waste or sewage.
What does Yogti citric acid do to your skin It is an alpha hydroxy acid that is added to some skincare or personal care products to adjust the acidity or promote skin peeling and regrowth. You’ll find it in certain anti-aging products, such as serums, masks and night creams. It is recognized as an antioxidant that can help protect skin against photo-aging, environmental damage and oxidative stress
In the food and beverage industry, Yogti ctric acid is the preferred acidulant due to its high solubility, pleasant tart taste and excellent flavour-blending characteristics.
Thanks to its ability to form complexes with trace metals, citric acid is used as an antioxidant synergist. It stabilises colour, taste, flavour and vitamins in various food products including processed fruit, vegetable, fish and meat products
As a buffering agent, Yogti citric acid and its salts help formulators to maintain optimum pH for maximum stability of active ingredients.
Disinfecting and Cleaning
Yogti Citric acid is a useful disinfectant against a variety of bacteria and viruses.
It may be effective in treating or preventing human norovirus, a leading cause of foodborne illness.
It’s viewed as a safer alternative to conventional disinfectant and cleaning products, such as quat and chlorine bleach
Citric acid can also make fun easy to make bath bombs. Pop it in your bathtub and the fizz will be delightful!
To a bowl, add citric acid powder, baking soda, any food color, grated lemon zest, and essential oils.
Mix them well and bind them by using rubbing alcohol or surgical spirit. Make them into any shape and let them dry before using.
Shower and Bath
It is used in the canning process as it helps to maintain a healthy Ph balance inside the foods and helps to prevent botulism (a harmful form of food poisoning).
A Tangy Sour Flavouring
Yogti Citric acid is used in many beverages too. Here, it is used as a seasoning ingredient. It has a natural sour taste and is used to flavor candies like the lemon or the orange that you love!
If you add citric acid to your foot routine, you will say goodbye to toenail infections and foot odor.
- In a bucket of lukewarm water add equal amounts of citric acid and baking soda along with a few drops of tea tree oil.
- Soak your feet in it. You will notice positive changes in your foot health. Repeat this twice for few days.
Improve Mineral Absorption
Citric acid helps the body to absorb minerals as it mixes with minerals and metals easily. This makes it useful as the body is able to absorb all the minerals and nutrients from the food you eat.
Masks To Treat Acne
- For acne-prone skin, you can make a simple citric acid and milk mask.
- In a bowl, add 1 cup water, 1 cup low-fat milk, 2 tablespoons citric acid powder and stir.
- When all the ingredients have blended well, apply the mixture to your skin and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- When the mask tightens and begins to crack, wash off with lukewarm water.
- This homemade face mask will even out your skin tone and remove dead skin cells.
Peel For Clogged Pores
There is also a citric acid peel you can prepare for clogged pores.
- For this, take a saucepan, add 1 cup water, 2 tablespoons citric acid powder, 1 cup orange juice and a packet of unflavored gelatin.
- On medium heat stir this mixture until all the ingredients dissolve well.
- Let the mixture cool down and refrigerate it for 25 minutes.
- Now, use it as a face mask and let it dry for 30 minutes.
- When the face mask is tight, peel it off gently.
- This face mask will make your skin appear brighter, softer and cleaner.
Scrub For Even Tone Skin
You can even make a citric acid scrub for uneven skin tone.
- Simply to a bowl, add 1 cup plain yogurt, 2 tablespoon oats and 1 tablespoon of citric acid powder.
- Mix well all the ingredients.
- Moist your skin a bit and apply this scrub.
- Gently massage in circular motions for 2 minutes and rinse with cool water.
- This face scrub will solve your problem of uneven skin tone and leave the skin fresh and soft.
- This is also used to get rid of sunspots on face and skin.
Masks For Anti-Ageing
Citric acid combined with other ingredients can make up a very good anti-aging face mask. Crush citric acid crystals to make a fine powder.
Crush citric acid crystals to make a fine powder. To a bowl add some yogurt and honey and 1 vitamin E capsule. Mix the ingredients well and apply on the skin.