Why Yogti Magnesium Oil?
ogti Magnesium Oil is ULTRA PURE and Highly effective. Absorbs into skin FAST without any odor or greasy residue.
Signs of Magnesium Deficiency
Muscle Spasms and Cramps
High Blood Pressure
Poor Heart Health
Spray directly onto clean skin & massage well until completely absorbed. For BEST results, you should make sure to the apply at least 400mg (daily recommended allowance) of magnesium oil to your skin per day. 20 sprays equal approximately 412 mg of pure magnesium. Spray into the hands before applying to skin for better control. No rising necessary unless your skin feels not comfortable due to any natural salt residue. Magnesium oil can cause mild itching or skin irritation in those already deficient in magnesium – this is a normal sensation that should decrease with continued use.
For external use only. Do not apply on freshly shaven skin, open wounds or broken skin.Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
YOGTI is a Canadian Brand located in Ontario. We deliver highest quality products with 100% customer satisfaction. For wholesale prices, discounts, safety tips visit our website www.yogti.ca
Yogti magnesium oil exceeds United States Pharmacopeia (USP) standards to bring you a high quality product. Our Magnesium Oil is tested to ensure that it is safe and 100% pure. There are very few brands in the market that can claim such purity about their Magnesium Oil.
- Highly concentrated magnesium oil
- Rapid transdermal apsorption
- Pure and natural
- Stress relief and general well-being
- Enhance Sports performance and workout recovery
- Relives muscles and joint pain
Yogti is a Canadian Brand located in Ontario. We deliver high quality products. For wholesale prices, discounts, safety tips visit our website.
Joint Pain Relief
Yogti’s Magnesium oil relaxes the muscles around the painful areas. People spray or rub magnesium oil on their sore joints, feet, and hands, as it is even linked to lowering the pain of carpal tunnel syndrome.
As for osteoporosis, Magnesium oil may act as a buffer against diets with high acidity, as well as substitute for a lack of calcium in the bones.
Transdermal Magnesium Therapy
Yogti’s Magnesium oil is ideal for use in transdermal applications because it is rapidly absorbed through the skin, and therefore rapidly can elevate low or depleted levels of magnesium in the body
Transdermal, or topical magnesium is particularly helpful for those seeking a safe method of increasing magnesium intake beyond that possible with oral supplements.
Yogti’s Magnesium oil has masterful absorption properties and acts as an efficient humectant that keeps the skin hydrated and flexible.
When topically applying magnesium oil to the skin, you can reduce the oiliness of the skin, which can help protect against acne and breakouts. Yogti’s Magnesium oil also displays anti-inflammatory and immune-stimulating properties to keep the skin free of irritation, such as eczema and psoriasis.
Relieves Menstrual Discomfort
The anti-stress and analgesic effects of magnesium oil are well known, as well as its anti-spasmodic properties. This makes our magnesium oil an excellent option for women suffering from painful menstruation, including bad cramps, painful or tender breasts, and other hormonal effects of periods.
Spray on clean skin
- Apply after shower when the skin is clear of lotions and other oil
- Spray Directly on to clean skin or
- Spray into the hands before applying to skin for better control
- 20 Spray recommended – for men
- 15 Spray recommended – for women
- Massage promotes blood flow and will ultimately maximize the absorption of magnesium oil
- Massage well until completely absorbed
- Massage for approximately 5-10 Minutes recommended
- After 30 minutes rinse off with clean water if your skin feels not comfortable due to any natural salt residue
- Magnesium oil can cause mild itching or skin irritation in those already deficient in magnesium – this is a normal sensation that should decrease with continued use.