Rogaine Men’s Foam 5% is clinically proven to reduce hair loss, revitalize hair follicles, and regrow hair. The active ingredient, minoxidil, reactivates the hair growth cycle, stimulates regrowth. Rogaine is the number one dermatologist-recommended brand*. Rogaine Men’s Foam 5% goes on easily & dries quickly. Since normal hair regrowth takes time, hair regrowth with Rogaine Men’s Foam 5% also takes time. Most men see results after four months of twice daily use; however, for some men, it may take up to 1 year. To maintain results continued use is necessary. One package of Rogaine Men’s Foam 5% includes three 60-gram bottles, a three-month supply.
*OTC hair loss treatment brand based on 2012 combined survey of Canada and USA”
Directions: Read and keep package and insert for full product information.
For men 18-65 years: Apply one-half capful (equivalent to 1 gram of foam) twice a day to the scalp in the hair loss area. Do not exceed two doses of one-half capful (equivalent to 2 grams of foam) within 24 hours. Massage into scalp with fingers, then wash hands thoroughly. See enclosed booklet for complete directions on how to use. Avoid contact with eyes or area of the body other than scalp. In case of accidental contact, rinse with a large amount of water. Avoid wetting scalp or activities leading to excessive sweating of the scalp for four hours. Using more or more often will not improve results. Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again.
- For external use only
- For use by men ages 18-65 years
- Extremely flammable – avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application
- May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away
Do not use if:
- You have treated or untreated high blood pressure
- Baldness due to male pattern baldness
- Any condition that affects your scalp such as redness, inflammation, irritation, pain on touching, sunburn, or psoriasis, a shaved scalp or broken skin on the scalp
- Any kind of dressing or bandage or other topical medication on your scalp for any skin scalp problems
- Temporary hair loss as a result of taking certain medications (cancer chemotherapy) or having certain disease state or nutritional problems, as well as poor grooming habits
- An allergic reaction (hypersensitivity) to minoxidil or any other ingredients
Active Ingredient: Minoxidil 5% w/v
Should you require consultation with a pharmacist, you may contact our Yogti.ca Pharmacist. Please read the label, warnings and inserts provided by the manufacturer and consult your healthcare professional when purchasing medications or natural health products to be sure the product is right for you.